ELITE-SEAL offers water and stain protection.
- Waterbased Low voc and no toxic fumes.
- Fast application with coats 5-20min apart.
- Ideal for around pool areas.
- Excellent results on porous tiles or pavers.
- Can be applied while stone is still damp after cleaning.
- Protects Concrete, Terracotta, Pavers, Sandstone, Limestone, Bluestone, Travertine, Pool areas and other natural rock against water damage and staining.
- Enables easier removal of dirt, grease, chewing gum, wine, coffee, graffiti.
- Eliminates the occurrence of Efflorescence.
- Reduces Moss, mould and algae growth.
- Reduces corrosion attack on steel reinforcing.
- Retains a natural look.
- Breathable, allows water vapor to escape.
- Food Safe
- Alkali resistant
- Salt barrier, ideal around saltwater pools or marinas.
- Elite-Seal will last up to 5 years or longer dependent on application, maintenance and weather conditions
- 2 coats
20 litres Drum will cover approx 80-100sq metres with 2 coats on porous items.
Application of Waterbased Elite-Seal.
- Protect any adjacent areas by masking to avoid splashes or overspray onto surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Surface to be treated should be clean but can be damp.
- Apply sealer liberally by spray, lambs wool applicator, roller or brush.
- Leave for 5-20 minutes then reapply a second coat whilst still wet.
- Wipe of excess sealer on top with a clean cloth after 5mins.
- Allow to dry, water repellency will be evident immediately the surface appears dry, full curing will take 24 hours.
- Temperature of Tile, Paver or Concrete should be between 10 – 29 Degrees Celsius.
- Wash equipment in water as soon as finished.
In all applications wiping off any excess sealer on top of the surface is required.